Negligence

January 23, 2008

Negligence, why does it happen...well I can make up elaborate stories about why it happens but mostly it happens because your being a douche. In my case, I'm a douche who neglected his blog :..( But I'm back, mostly due to some spare time at work...

Let me start by talking a little bit about last semester and its goings ons...
It went by pretty fast even though while it's happening you never think it's going to end and then it does and you start feeling like there is so much more that you could have done to make it more worthwhile. Last semester I gave myself more responsibility than I've had and I think I came out alright and unscathed. I also landed myself a sweet co-op with a really good engineering company in New York (outside the city) and now I'm sitting in my cubicle typing this out....yes I know that I'm leaving out most of the deets but I've never been very good with them anyway.

I wanna talk about some of the books/graphic novels I've been reading recently but I'll do that at a later time...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the DVD e CD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dvd-e-cd.blogspot.com. A hug.

April 5, 2008 at 7:40:00 AM EDT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home